Canadian scholarships are highly sought-after opportunities for students seeking financial assistance to support their studies. These scholarships are designed to provide financial aid to Canadian students as well as international students who wish to study in Canada. There are a variety of scholarships available to students at different levels of study, including undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral. Scholarships in Canada are awarded based on academic excellence, financial need, research potential, and other criteria. These scholarships are highly competitive and require applicants to demonstrate their academic abilities and potential to succeed in their chosen field of study. Canada has a strong commitment to education and offers a wide range of scholarship opportunities to help students achieve their academic goals.
To make your wish come true and your journey easier, we have arranged this post in a way that will let you find out all the available scholarships for the students of Master’s and Doctoral degree programs. Therefore, keep reading the post, so you don’t miss any details. We have also linked all the official web pages of the scholarships that will help you in your application process.
Benefits of Canadian Scholarships
- Full Tuition fee coverage
- Discounted fee
- Accommodation facilities
- Health insurance coverage
- Travel allowance
- Living allowance
- Research costs
- Airfare Tickets expenses
- Study material cost and much more.
List of Scholarships in Canada for Graduate Students
In the following list, you will find various scholarships available for international students, so you can check each separately and apply for the desired one.
1: University of Alberta Scholarships:
Now international students can pursue their undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate degree programs at the University of Alberta under various scholarship programs. These scholarships are available in multiple fields of study. Some of the Scholarships are as follows;
- Alberta Innovates Graduate Student Scholarship
- President’sPresident’s Award
- The undergraduate research initiative scholarship
- International Student Scholarship
For more details: University of Alberta Scholarships
2: The University of British Columbia Scholarships:
You can pursue your Master’sMaster’s and Doctoral degree programs at the University of British Columbia under various scholarships, some of which are as follows;
- Major Entrance Scholarships
- Presidential Scholars Awards
- The Killam Scholarships
- The Westbrook Scholarships
For more details: British Columbia University Scholarships
3: The University of Toronto Scholarships:
You can apply for Master’sMaster’s and Ph.D. degree programs at the University of Toronto and study for free under various scholarship programs. These scholarships are as follows;
- President’sPresident’s Scholars Excellence Program
- Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship
- The University of Toronto Excellence Awards
- Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering Awards
For more details: University of Toronto Scholarships
4: The McGill University Scholarships:
All international candidates can now pursue their graduate and postgraduate degree programs in various fields of study at McGill University, which offers multiple scholarships. These scholarships are as follows;
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
- McGill Entrance Scholarships
- The major Scholarship
- The Principal’sPrincipal’s price
For more details: McGill University Scholarships
5: The University of Waterloo Scholarships:
You can also opt for Master’sMaster’s and Ph.D. degree programs at the University of Waterloo and apply for various scholarship programs according to your needs and desires. These scholarships are as follows:
- President’sPresident’s Scholarship of Distinction
- Entrance Scholarship
- International Experience Award
- Engineering Entrance Scholarship
For more details: University of Waterloo Scholarships
Here are some of the government Available scholarships in Canada for 2023
- Canada Graduate Scholarships – Master’s Program: This scholarship is for students pursuing a Master’s degree in a Canadian university. The scholarship provides funding for up to two years.
- Canada Graduate Scholarships – Doctoral Program: This scholarship is for students pursuing a PhD in a Canadian university. The scholarship provides funding for up to four years.
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships: This scholarship is for outstanding doctoral students who have demonstrated leadership skills and a high standard of scholarly achievement in the social sciences, humanities, natural sciences, engineering, or health sciences. The scholarship provides funding for up to three years.
- NSERC Postgraduate Scholarships: These scholarships are for students pursuing a Master’s or PhD in natural sciences or engineering. The scholarship provides funding for up to three years.
- Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED): This scholarship is for students from ASEAN member states pursuing short-term courses, research, or graduate studies in Canada. The scholarship provides funding for up to one year.
- Canada-CARICOM Leadership Scholarships Program: This scholarship is for students from CARICOM member states pursuing undergraduate or graduate studies in Canada. The scholarship provides funding for up to four years.
- Canada-China Scholars’ Exchange Program: This scholarship is for Canadian students pursuing studies or research in China, and for Chinese students pursuing studies or research in Canada. The scholarship provides funding for up to two years.
These are just a few of the government scholarships available in Canada. There are many other scholarships offered by different levels of government, including provincial and territorial governments, as well as non-governmental organizations.
For more scholarship opportunities you can visit Kamyab Mustaqbil at any time.